From April 4-7, 2019, thirteen educators from across the country experience another amazing Ambassador journey to Honduras building eco-stoves and conducting healthcare clinics in rural communities and schools throughout El Paraiso valley located 1 hour northeast of Tegucigalpa. In the end our cohort of Ambassadors came away with an appreciation of all the work that needs to be done, the incredible appreciation on behalf of community members, and the confidence in the Squads Abroad model and safety. And with a lifetime of memories and new friendships as well!
- An Unforgettable Experience with the Washington International School
- 7 New Life Experiences You Can Try With Squads Abroad
- The Turning Winds Experience: Squads Abroad Trip To Greece
- International Impact with Squads Abroad and the Boulder Soccer Girls
- 6 Destinations: Where to Make an Impact With Squads Abroad